Saturday, April 16, 2011

Simple Name Card Design

Hey, reader! Sorry for not posting anything for a long time. :D Yeah, just like always, I was kinda very-very busy. :P Well, in this post I want to share one of my design portofolio. It's exactly name card design. Here we go:


FYI, actually I created this design was for fulfill my DAMG (Desain Aplikasi Mulitimedia dan Grafis) course task. I created this with Corel Draw X3. No matter which version of Corel Draw do you use. It's just a simple design, right? :D

OK guys, that's all. Hope you'll be inspired to create another great design. :D Is this post too short? Hehehe.. Sorry.. Just like I said before, I'm kinda busy recently. And now I should prepare my self for my middle semester test next monday. Wish me luck, guys! :D

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment here.. :)