Friday, April 22, 2011

I Created My First Song

It's very hard to believe that I finally able to create a song. Actually, I didn't create it by my self. Of course I still need some help from my friends. Yes, Putra created the Reff part of this song, and Yudhi gave me the suitable tone to create the bridge part. Thanks to both of you, guys.. :)

I played this song with my friends. Might this group could be called Infotech Band. Hahaha, we don't have any idea to give it a name. Infotech is IT Laboratory Assistant Organization in my campus. I've recorded a video when we were playing this song.  Anyway, just check this video out. You could find the lyric below the video. Enjoy :)

 

Infotech Band: Yasir (guitar), Saiful (guitar), Putra (bass), Yudhi (drum), Ilham (vocal)

Takkan Jadi Milikku

intro: G D Em G D Em D

*
 G      D           Em
aku tak kan bisa lupakanmu
 G      D              Em        D
aku tak kan pernah menjadi kekasihmu
 G      D           Em
aku tak kan bisa merubahmu
 G         D              Em         D
dan ku tak kan pernah menjadi mimpi indahmu

pre-chorus:

   C                    Bm
meski pada awalnya kuberharap
     C                     D
kau akan menjadi milikku kasih

chorus:
 G       D         Em
jika kau mencintaiku
  D         C
setulus hatimu
       Bm
kau tak kan pernah
  C         D
sakiti hatiku
  G          D        Em
walau ku tak memilikimu
  D        C
namun hati ini
      Bm      C          D    
mencintaimu untuk selamanya

*
aku tak kan bisa menjalani

hidupku tanpa cinta kasih sayang ini

aku pun akhirnya menyadari

cintamu tak kan pernah temani hatiku ini


pre-chorus:
   C            Bm
meski pada awalnya kuberharap
     C              D        
kau akan terima cintaku kasih

back to chorus..

bridge:
   C                   Bm
waktu pun perlahan menghapus anganku
    Em                 Bm
diriku bersamamu takkan pernah menyatu
      C               Bm
dan aku trus mencoba lupakan dirimu
    Em                     Bm            D   Em -> F#m
melepas bayangan indahmu dari dalam pikiranku

back to chorus 2x.. (overtune)

3 comment(s):

Ignaple band said...

Interest with this song...!!

Like this...!!

Roman Samanosuke Akechi said...

I will wait for your further works :D

Anonymous said...

the lyrics is good..
good job guys...

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment here.. :)