Wednesday, December 22, 2010

When I was a Child

image: http://www.andhrauniversity.info
when I was a child, my Mom always took care of me.

when I was a child, my Mom always guided me when I was learning something new.

when I was a child, my Mom always accompanied me to go to school and waited me till the school was over.

when I was a child, my Mom always told me a story before I fell to sleep

when I was a child, my Mom always woke up every night to calm me down from a nightmare.

when I was a child, my Mom always suggested me not to do a bad thing.


when I was a child, my Mom always praised me when I did something good.

I just realized, there are so many things Mom has done when I was a child. Now, I'm growing to be adult. And you are so far from me. But that's not any matter. I know, you always pray for me every midnight. Yeah, I should give a big thank to God because I have a Mom like you, because your love and affection become bigger than when I was a child.

Thank you Mom, happy Mom's Day. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment here.. :)