Saturday, December 4, 2010

2nd Award!

Hey, everyone! I suddenly miss to write a post on my blog. Yeah, I don't have enough spare time recently to update this beloved blog. :( And, once again, it seems like i will do "one month one post" again. :P

Emm, I almost forgot that I should receive an award given by Esther before I write another post. I have promised to her that I will do it soon after all of my task are finished (er, my tasks are actually not done yet >_<). Anyway, thank you Esther, here I pay my promise. :)


To accept the Blogger Award there are some rules to follow:
  1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
  2. Share seven things about yourself.
  3. Pass it along to seven blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
  4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.

 Seven things about me:
  1. I always use "hamzcraze" for my nickname on online forum, game, or chat. (I use it also on this URL blog)
  2. Most of my friends always call me "hamz" on text messaging or online chat. (I'm still wondering that)
  3. Study abroad is one of my dream.
  4. I often singing and playing guitar to release my stress (even I can't do it very well).
  5. My fave places are my room and computer laboratory at 6th floor GKB3 UMM.
  6. I do teaching assistant from this semester and I really enjoy it.
  7. I think seven is too many. :P Er, well . . . *thinking* . . . Yap! I'm always trying to keep struggling to reach all of my dreams. (fiuuh, that's all)
Seven blogs I discovered and enjoy:
  1. 17thepoems
  2. serpihan-mozaik
  3. salmanalfa
  4. bangjohan
  5. tyasdessan
  6. deznote
  7. kikylicious
Well, that's all about my 2nd award. I become impatient to write another post. :)

    2 comment(s):

    Unknown said...

    hahhaa... versatile things you said? its kind you know the best you are. Sleeping in the laboratory is the best highlight i can get from you. keep up the good work man.

    tutopod.com

    Unknown said...

    I didn't create that "versatile" pic. I just receive it from another blogger. Ok, thanks for your comment anyway. :D

    Post a Comment

    feel free to write your comment here.. :)