Monday, June 28, 2010

Riddle: 100 Points to Get Outta Here

Guys, I would like to show you a riddle. This riddle is just really simple. There is a labyrint and some number inside. See the pic below:



your task:
Go along this labyrint from the start arrow until you find the finish arrow. You must collect 100 points and DO NOT pass the path more than 1 time.


Well, even this riddle is apparently easy, but it is complicated enough if you don't try to create some creative solution. I'm sure, most of you will find difficulty while trying to solve it. Ok, you can get outta this labyrint, but can you collect 100 points? It means that you must take all of point inside there and don't pass the same path you have passed before.


Hmm, don't be panic guys. If you have getting stuck, just see the solution below. :)

Pararamparaa! The solution is:

Just reverse the picture just like the pic below. :D



NOW, I'm sure that all of you could solve it easily. :D :D

I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes, my English skill isn't really good. I will appreciate if you would like to gimme correction. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment here.. :)