Sunday, July 10, 2011

There's No Long Holiday for Me

Happy holiday for my blog readers and all of my friends! You could enjoy this long holiday with family or friends. You could have some vacation with them or  just staying and lazing around at your home. Yeah, just enjoy it while you can! Because I'm here, not as lucky as you are. I can't leave Malang for a long time, because there are so many things I have to do here. Now I'm working as instructor of Pelatihan Aplikasi Internet (Internet Application Course) in my campus. Therefore, there's no long holiday for me. :(

pelatihan aplikasi internet - participants of my class

I started this job from 2 weeks ago. It doesn't have any big difference with my job in Infotech UMM. Even I can't enjoy my long holiday, I think this job is not really bad. I could increase my experience and friends there. :)

But of course, I still have my holiday. Just TWO WEEKS starts from next Sunday. Very-very short for me. And it means I will spend Ramadhan Month in Malang (Goddammit! I miss spending Ramadhan Month with my family T_T ). I hope it will be not any matter. Because I should to keep focus with this job. :)

And the last, I want to give a big thank to my family and friends who have given much supports for me. Even it just via phone, text, Facebook wall, or tweet like shown below.. ;)


Okay readers, thank you for reading this useless post. I will update this blog with a better and (probably) more useful post while I have some spare time. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment here.. :)