Monday, August 2, 2010

Home is Different

Now, lemme say it loudly: AAAARRRRGGGHHHH,, YEEAAAHHH,, I'M HOOOMEE!!! I've been waiting this time for very very very long time. I'm so glad that I can coming home finally. I love my home. I love gathering with my family here. I love laying around on my bed. I love playing around backyard with my . . . (well, my cat doesn't have name :P). I dunno what to say, it's just sooo niceee, yahuuii! :D Well, just as the title of this post, HOME IS DIFFERENT! I said, my home has many differences. And these differences prevent me to going back to Malang, hahaha. These are the things I mean:

TELEVISION:
Yeah, at home, I could watch a bigger size TV (than TV at my boarding house) and it has more than 30 channels! WOW! Of course it's really nice for me who has been bored with the 6 channels that always show infotainment and sinetron everyday (no! no more these kinda program, pliz! >_<).  One of my fave channel is True Sport channel. True Sport it self has (maybe) 4-5 kind channels (each channel always show one kinda sport). And I prefer the first channel because it shows all about soccer (match, info, etc). YEP! My sleeping time is getting fewer due to I'm always watching this channel up to it's 12AM. Er, yeah, I love watching Disney channel and Cartoon Network too (it shows cartoon 24 hours). :D

CLOTHES WASHING n' IRONING:
Yippi! I really love this one :P. Actually, this activity really drives me crazy (it's wet, tarnish, dirty, rumpled, oh no!). At home, I shouldn't wash and iron my clothes by my own. Washing machine and my mum will do it for me, hehhe. Love you so much mum :).

DO EVERYTHING I WANT:
There is no exhausting and boring activity such as studying and doing so many home works. Huahahahahaaa! (LVOL: Laugh Very Out of Loud XD) My activity here (as far as I can mention) is eating, sleeping, taking a pee and a bowl (huahaha! LOL), helping my mum (not really hard to do), playing guitar, and reading novel. Talking about reading novel, Harry Potter could make me ADDICTED. I dunno how could it be. If you haven't read this book and don't wanna be addicted like me, pliz DON'T read this book! EVEN JUST ONE CHAPTER ONLY! I wonder this book could hypnotize me to read it up to more than 4 hours without moving from my chair. Well, I could stop it when it reaches 12AM and start going to bed. But, if I haven't finished this book, I will wake up at 3AM and beginning to read it again. >_<

THE OTHER THINGS I LOVE TOO:
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, I could have them all completely. Haha, I rarely have my breakfast in Malang. :D
- More time sleeping. Four hours in the afternoon, and five hours in the evening. And it still could be increased. :P

Yeah, just as I said before: HOME IS DIFFERENT. Home is nice, not so with the boarding house. I wonder when I am ready and sincerely to go to back to Malang again. Lumajang, even it just a small city and has so hot weather, it could make me stay in peace and my make heart quiet. :)

Hmm, I think that's all buddy. I knew this post is not really important to read. I'm sorry, once again, I don't have any idea to write something in this blog (this blog has only one post last month). Er, it might I just wanna increase my English skill (that is still poor 'til NOW! >_<). Pliz gimme suggestions or correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment

feel free to write your comment here.. :)